Planning & Restructuring
Plan | Services | Thumbnails | Cases | Articles | Strategy by Design
- Can you visualize your organization's future, but don't know how to realize it?
- Do you struggle with shrinking dollars, increased demand and maintaining quality services, and don't know what to do?
- Is there a great new program or service idea you'd like to offer, but aren't sure whether it's fundable?
- Are you concerned that your organization remains relevant to its members or in its community?
- Do you want to take your organization to the next level, but arenít sure where you'd have the greatest impact?
Would you like a clear path forward?
Planning helps you focus on what's important, use your resources best, and forge a clear, realistic path so you achieve your goals. KrasnePlows takes an enterprise approach to your organization, and looks at how your program, people, and money work together to achieve your mission. We're known for asking the tough questions so you can address key issues and move; providing tangible, concrete results; and leaving you with the practical framework and tools to solve your future problems. Collaborating with you, we work through these steps in any planning project:
A successful planning process has several important elements:
- You "own" the plan because you, your board, and your staff have been actively involved in providing input, reacting to research results, discussing options, and making critical choices.
- The entire organization has a shared sense of purpose, direction, and teamwork.
- You have a new language and set of tools for posing difficult questions, analyzing new challenges, making timely decisions, and monitoring your progress.
- You have a set of blueprints for growing or restructuring your organization, cost-effectively and efficiently.
As project manager, facilitator and coach for your planning effort, KrasnePlows helps you make the crucial decisions, develop the best plan possible, remain financially sustainable, and achieve maximum impact, so that you can serve your community better.
Planning is an investment in your future. Can you afford not to make it?